Grab your Cool Whip and a spoon, ladies n' gents, because things are about to get incredible: I'm giving away four Girls gift packs full of unbelievable goodies that are totally legit, regardless of if you spend your mornings looking at the ground of the G train or not.
Things you'll get, if you're a winner winner enchilada dinner:
- Headphones, for drowning out your loud neighbor's sexual deviances with that Youth Lagoon song that never gets old
- Four sets of character-themed nail strips, for when you need to look like a lady in a snap (No surprise here, Jessa's is the best)
- McClure's Bloody Mary Mix, because this shit is expensive and c'mon, you'd never really buy it for yourself
- Season 1 Girls DVD, for when you get the novovirus and need something to watch besides Cadet Kelly
- HBO water bottle, so everyone else at pilates will stop judging you for having such weak lower abs in case you might be someone important
- Neck pillow. You'll never use this.
- A Girls snuggie, because while Hannah's cool with her neighbors seeing her naked on the couch, you're probably not.
- Girls Baggu bag, because carrying home kale from the Farmer's Market in plastic bags is no less ironic than you toting this.
(Surprisingly, there's no morning-after pill or marriage annulment guide included, but hey, that's what petty cash is for.)
All you have to do to enter to win this glorious lot of goodies is the following:
1. Leave a comment on this post mentioning something insanely awkward you've done or experienced. (Include your Name and Twitter handle so I can contact you if you win!)
2. Tweet about the contest with a link to http://AwkwardCity.com — and tag @GirlsHBO.
Do both and get one entry for each!
(That's sO MANY NAIL STRIPS, yOu GuYs). Really, this one's way easier than writing a story for JazzHate or trying to dump Charlie. Good luck to one, good luck to all!
Official shit: Contest ends tonight (1/31) at 11:59pm ET.; U.S. Residents only, must be 18 or older to enter. Winners will be announced tomorrow and picked at random. Zillions will enter, four will win.