1. Email back and forth with whoever's coordinating the bulk of the work, so that you have all the information in front of you.
2. Place everything in a well-organized GoogleDoc, so that it's all handy, and you know, right there for you.
3. Refuse to take the ten seconds it requires to file the document appropriately, forcing it to become the nineteenth "Untitled Document" in your Drive.
4. Have some more coffee, you'll need it!
5. Start working! Yes, it's gonna be just like finals crunchtime for college. You got this!
6. Write for ten to fifteen seconds.
7. Panic over your attentiveness and feel bad that you haven't yet had a book released/show created/bag of money drop onto your doorstep.
8. Decide life is a waste and go plop around the Internet.
9. Read a story about the new "Spanx For Your Face"
10. Go deep in research of former high school gentleman friends, see if anyone's faces have changed. They haven't.
11. See someone's '90s nostalgia post.
12. Click through to YouTube.
13. Watch another video on YouTube.
14. Watch another video on YouTube.
15. Watch another video on YouTube.
15. Follow your way down a trail of recommended videos until you land on this jackpot:
16. Realized that you totally won today.